BIDI: Alignment set to text in Table cell is not shown in the Tool bar when we press Enter to start a new Paragraph
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- Insert a Table, go in to a Table cell, and click on an Alignment option(for eg: Align Right) in the Tool bar.
- Now Type the text in the cell and see that it is Right Aligned and Align Right icon in the Tool bar is highlighted.
- Press Enter.
A New Paragraph starts and it should have Right Alignment as well and Align Right Icon in the Tool bar should be highlighted.
A New Paragraph is started and it has Right Alignment but Align Right Icon in the Tool bar is not showing as highlighted and when we keep the cursor in the previous paragraph Align Right icon is not even highlighted for that Paragraph as well.
same behavior happens for all the Alignment options.
Change History (13)
comment:4 in reply to: ↑ 3 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Pending removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned