Chrome resize jumps to top of page
|Reported by:||tigris||Owned by:||garry.yao|
This bug is reproducible on the stock demo.
If you enter lots of content, and make the editor bigger than your browser, so scroll bars appear on the outer document, then scroll down on your page, when you resize the editor the scroll will jump back to the top. This makes it unusable if your editor is at the bottom of a large document.
This only happens in webkit browsers such as chrome/safari.
If you revert changset:5516 the bug disappears, but I'm sure it was there for a reason, so not sure what bug will reappear?
Change History (18)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by EricFromCanada
- Cc EricFromCanada added
- Version changed from 3.4 to 3.4.3
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by wwalc
- Keywords Webkit added; webkit chrome resize removed
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by EricFromCanada
- Keywords resize added
- Version changed from 3.4.3 to 3.6.2 (SVN - trunk)
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by wwalc
- Keywords WebKit added; Webkit resize removed
- Version changed from 3.6.2 (SVN - trunk) to 3.4
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:14 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.2
- Status changed from review to review_passed