Ticket #6212 (closed Bug: fixed)
Chrome resize jumps to top of page
|Reported by:||tigris||Owned by:||garry.yao|
This bug is reproducible on the stock demo.
If you enter lots of content, and make the editor bigger than your browser, so scroll bars appear on the outer document, then scroll down on your page, when you resize the editor the scroll will jump back to the top. This makes it unusable if your editor is at the bottom of a large document.
This only happens in webkit browsers such as chrome/safari.
If you revert changset:5516 the bug disappears, but I'm sure it was there for a reason, so not sure what bug will reappear?
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Cc EricFromCanada added
- Version changed from 3.4 to 3.4.3
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords Webkit added; webkit chrome resize removed
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Keywords resize added
- Version changed from 3.4.3 to 3.6.2 (SVN - trunk)
- Keywords WebKit added; Webkit resize removed
- Version changed from 3.6.2 (SVN - trunk) to 3.4
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.2