Ticket #6249 (closed Bug: fixed)
BIDI: bullets in a Numbered/Bulleted List getting clipped when going from LTR to RTL
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : BiDi||Version:||3.4|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Ajax sample.
- Create a 2 level Numbered/Bulleted list as shown in the attachment.
- Keep the cursor in the list item one on first level.
- Click on RTL Icon.
Result: The first number/bullet is missing from the list.
Note: Firefox tackles this by adding a horizontal scrollbar.
- Version set to 3.4
- Component changed from General to Core : Lists
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Summary changed from BIDI: IE First number/bullet in a Numbered/Bulleted List getting clipped when going from LTR to RTL to BIDI: bullets in a Numbered/Bulleted List getting clipped when going from LTR to RTL
- Status changed from review to assigned
- Owner changed from paho to garry.yao
comment:13 Changed 2 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.