Multiple clicks on toolbar buttons cause dialogs to fail
|Reported by:||dinu||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||Cc:||joomlafck, krolow, david@…|
If the server is slow loading the dialog window, we have problems:
- The screen is not blanked, there is no indication to the user that something is going on
- The toolbar buttons are still clickable
- If a second click is made before the screen is blanked, when the dialog opens it has the blank on top and renders the whole page useless
Possible fix: blank the screen before dialog load?
Also manifests when double-doubleclicking images etc.
Change History (25)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by krst
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Version changed from 3.4.1 to 3.0
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
comment:20 in reply to: ↑ 19 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Status changed from review to review_passed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.