Ticket #6465 (confirmed Bug)
Paste: content pasted from Excel document loses formatting
|Reported by:||paho||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.0|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski) (diff)
NEW CORRECT TC:
It seems that we have problems with formatting content pasted from Excel.
- Open one of samples provided and paste it into editor using CRTL+V button, paste button and paste from word button
- IE6-9 - Background is not preserved when using paste from word button although it is present in HTML. CRTL+V button and paste button work on the other hand.
- Opera, Chrome and FF - In all cases there is no background
- Safari - table is pasted as paragraph (doesn't matter which command you use). I have described this as separate issue #8639)
<p> a b c d </p>
Issue(s) has been reproducible from CKEditor 3.0.
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from ckeditor paste from word detection difference ctrl v and button excel to Paste: text pasted from word is cleaned up even when you select 'Cancel' on prompt window
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
- Summary changed from Paste: text pasted from word is cleaned up even when you select 'Cancel' on prompt window to Paste: content pasted in IE from Excel document loses formatting
- Keywords IE removed
- Summary changed from Paste: content pasted in IE from Excel document loses formatting to Paste: content pasted from Excel document loses formatting
- Version set to 3.0
comment:19 Changed 11 months ago by j.swiderski
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.