The image lock ratio is set when the image URL field is populated.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
- Open the image dialog.
- Click on the lock ratio icon to unlock it.
- Enter an image URL in the URL field.
- Press tab to remove focus from the URL field.
Observe that the lock ratio is automatically reset. You have to click it again to unlock the ratio before continuing.
The button should not be reset to 'locked' if the user explicitly set it to unlock. This behaviour could be confusing to a blind user. I am not sure why the URL field has an affect on the lock ratio button? I'm sure there was a valid reason.
Change History (10)
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords HasPatch added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords HasPatch removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review