Ticket #6492 (closed New Feature: fixed)
Populate the Find dialog with the selected text.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
If the user selects some text and then opens the Find dialog the Find field would be automatically populated with the selected text.
This is the behaviour in most applications. It is quite useful when searching for other occurrences of some existing text.
- Keywords HasPatch added; IBM removed
- Version set to 3.5.4 (SVN - trunk)
comment:12 Changed 2 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Owner set to fredck
comment:15 Changed 2 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner changed from fredck to garry.yao
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:18 Changed 2 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1
comment:20 Changed 2 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords HasPatch removed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed