Ticket #6616 (closed Bug: duplicate)
BIDI: Increase RTL list item indent doesn't work.
|Reported by:||paho||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.4|
- Paste source into IE:
<ul> <li dir="rtl"> List item</li> </ul>
- Set focus on 'List item' element and increase indent.
Result: Indent is not increased, but when you go to source view you can notice that 'margin-left' of <ul> element is increased.
Above source is generated only in IE. In other browsers generated source looks like:
<ul dir="rtl"> <li> asdasd</li> </ul>
and it works fine.
To generate source in IE:
- Click on 'New Page' on toolbar.
- Click on bullet list icon and type some text.
- Press 'Enter' and click on bullet icon to remove list in second line.
- Press Ctrl+A and then RTL icon.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.4
- Component changed from General to Core : Lists