Copy and pasting a newly created link breaks
|Reported by:||joolee||Owned by:||Saare|
To recreate the problem:
- enter new text.
- select the text and create a link.
- copy the link and paste it on another part of the editor.
Result: href gets stripped out.
Browser: FF 3.6.12 OS: Mac OS X 10.6.4
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.4.2 to 3.0
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
Changed 5 years ago by Saare
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by Saare
- Owner changed from garry.yao to Saare
- Status changed from review_failed to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.