IE: Issue with pasting content over the Heading 1 paragraph format
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.4.2|
|Keywords:||IE IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in IE7 or IE8.
- Paste this text into the source view
<h1> Heading 1</h1> <p> Normal Text</p>
- Change back to WYSIWYG mode & copy the text.
- Press CTRL + A to select the text & press CTRL + V to paste.
Expected: The text that was copied should look the exact same when pasted.
Actual: Heading 1 is wrapped in 2 <h1> tags and the Normal text is wrapped in a <h1> tag.
Change History (10)
Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner garry.yao deleted
- Status changed from assigned to confirmed