text inputs and areas lack context menu if they are present in the initial content
|Reported by:||alfonsoml||Owned by:||Saare|
Follow up from #6046
That ticket fixed the context menu for those elements when they are inserted, but if they are present in the original content, then the isReadOnly() check returns the element and so they aren't editable.
- Insert a text input, check that the context menu for editing it appears.
- Switch to source and back to design.
- The context menu entry is missing.
(be careful if checking with IE due to #5522)
Change History (9)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:3 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 5 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from review to review_failed
Changed 5 years ago by Saare
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by Saare
- Owner changed from garry.yao to Saare
- Status changed from review_failed to review