Ticket #6791 (closed Bug: fixed)
[IE7] Editor does not show in IE 7 when textarea name="description"
|Reported by:||jchook||Owned by:||Saare|
IE 7 ONLY
<textarea name="description">content here</textarea>
The rich editor will not initialize in IE 7 when the textarea's name is set to description.
- Summary changed from Editor does not show in IE 7 when textarea name="description" to [IE7] Editor does not show in IE 7 when textarea name="description"
- Keywords IE added; IE7, IE, Internet Explorer, initialize, show removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
comment:11 Changed 2 years ago by Saare
- Owner changed from tobiasz.cudnik to Saare
- Status changed from review_failed to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.