Ticket #6793 (closed Bug: wontfix)
Copy Paste of List not functioning properly
|Reported by:||naresh.sivaraman||Owned by:|
Found in IE7.
- create a numeric list with 3 items (111, 222, 333), then select
these 3 lines and copy it to clipboard. (Please note that selecting just after "333" in last line, DO NOT include blank characters at the end of last line.) (Attaching a picture to give a better idea)
- Paste it using the 'Paste' icon and not Ctrl+V . When using Ctrl+V, it works fine.
- The list copied comes as bullets and the formatting is different.
Looks like the <ol> is not being copied and only the <li>'s are being copied in this case.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
- Keywords IE added; IE7 removed