Color of link can not be changed anymore after link text was made some format
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, james, c|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open a CK Editor sample and insert a link in CKEditor
- It display in the editor body with underline and blue color.
- Select the link and select some text color(red) and see that the text color in the the link changes to Red.
- Select the link, select some font type or front size and see that the font size/type applied to the text in the link.
- Select the link again and select a different text color(brown).
Color of the text in the link changes to brown.
Color of the link changes to blue and no matter how many different text colors you applied after the color of the text in the link can not be changed anymore, it's blue color always.
Change History (10)
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:3 follow-up: ↓ 4 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Cc james c added; james c removed
- Status changed from review to pending
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.2 to 3.0