Ticket #6913 (closed Bug: fixed)
Bad escape sequence \b
|Reported by:||aercolino||Owned by:||wwalc|
|Component:||Server : PHP||Version:||3.1|
What's the \b escape sequence in above lines? Zend Studio complains with a warning, and I'm quite sure it's right.
I'd suppress the substitution, what do you think?
- Keywords HasPatch added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.1 (SVN - trunk) to 3.1
- Component changed from General to Server : PHP
- Status changed from assigned to review
- Keywords HasPatch removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.