Ticket #6945 (closed Bug: duplicate)
Pasted blocks doesn't split inline element
|Reported by:||daniel_r||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:|
This bug can be reproduced even in the online demo website of ckeditor 1) write the three line of text for example: a b c 2) underline the first row (you can use the ctrl+u) 3)select the three line of text and paste it over immediately (you can do ctrl+c ctrl+v as a result of the copy paste
as a result of the above operations the text will be shiffted down couple of lines and all the line will become underlined...
here are the screen shots
from this moment the underline/bold (maybe other functions as well) wont work anymore on the text and most of the time if you will try to play with the styles(underline/bold) a js will be thrown.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords IE added
- Component changed from General to Core : Pasting
- Summary changed from Paste of text over selected and already styled text applys the style to the pasted text + js errors(happens in IE 8) to Pasted blocks doesn't split inline element
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate