[IE] copy and paste lists from own document leads into invalid lists
|Reported by:||Syslogic||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Parser||Version:||3.5|
When copying and pasting lists in the CKEditor lists end up malformed in Internet Explorer (7 and 8).
- Add code below
<p> Paragraph before</p> <ul> <li> First item</li> <li> Second item</li> <li> Third item</li> <li> Fourth item</li> </ul> <p> Paragraph after</p>
- copy the second and the third item and paste it below the last paragraph.
Now the bullets are gone. Visually it looks like one paragraph with between the two items a <br />
- Press the Code button. The code definitely doesn't look like what was expected: The items are not in an <ul> tag.
- Press the Code button again. The document is changed compared to the contents which was in the CKEditor before toggling the Code view.
- Press the Code button again. The code now represents the end result of the paste action.
When pasting a subset of a list, the new pasted data should be wrapped in a <ul> tag in order to create valid code.
Change History (24)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords IE added; IE7 IE8 lists removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from Core : Pasting to Core : Parser
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:13 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed