Ticket #6956 (closed Bug: duplicate)
Pasting Word text in FF3.6 does not maintain formatting, even though it works fine in FF3.5 and IE.
|Reported by:||kronos||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.1|
Consider the attached MS Word document. On pasting the text into CKEditor, the formatting is maintained in Internet Explorer and earlier versions of FireFox. However pasting this text in FireFox3.6, leads to loss of formatting. in particular the heading text. This is a concern since FF3.6 is the latest version that many of our users are using.
- Keywords Firefox3.6 added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.4.2 to 3.1
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate