Find is not highlighting the word in read-only blocks
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.5|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, jamescun|
To reproduce the defect:
- copy the following code and paste it in to source
<p > first editable paragraph.</p> <p contenteditable = "false" > first non editable paragraph.</p> <p contenteditable = "false" > second non editable paragraph.</p> <p> second editable paragraph.</p>
- click on Find icon and enter the word non in find what field and click find button.
non word in the first non editable paragraph should be highlighted.
Find is not highlighting the non word in the first non editable but when we close the Find and Replace dialog you will see the word getting highlighted.
Change History (14)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.4 to 3.5
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:7 follow-up: ↓ 9 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 7 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_failed