Line breaks are lost when enter mode is br
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Output Data||Version:||3.4|
Confirmed in Firefox 3.6.13, Safari and Opera.
Steps to reproduce
- Open _samples/enterkey.html
- Set enter mode to BR
- switch to source mode, paste the following:
<hr /> <br /> <br /> <br />
- Switch to wysiwyg and back
<hr /> <br />
- Two line breaks are lost whenever user switches to source mode and back
Regression introduced with .
Note that the real problem in #5293 was unwanted line break in a "supposed to be empty" document so that developers could detect whether user typed something to create a page or not. It was not a problem with an extra line break at the end of the document with some real content.
Change History (5)
Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Output Data
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review