Ticket #7114 (closed Bug: fixed)
iframe plugin does not allow percentage widths
|Reported by:||effulgentsia||Owned by:||Saare|
Description (last modified by krst) (diff)
Using Mac Firefox 3.6, CKEditor 3.5.1,
- add an IFRAME to the textarea with the new iframe plugin / toolbar button.
- Try to add "100%" as the width.
result:An error message comes back saying only numbers are allowed.
I suspect related to this, if you already have existing text content that contains HTML that includes an iframe with "100%" width, enabling CKEditor on that textarea converts the width to "100". This is a regression from CKEditor 3.4 which left iframes alone (though did not allow selecting them to make changes).
For anyone wishing to disable the iframe plugin until this is fixed, you can add "iframe" to config.removePlugins when calling CKEDITOR.replace(element, config) (see http://docs.cksource.com/ckeditor_api/symbols/CKEDITOR.html#.replace and http://docs.cksource.com/ckeditor_api/symbols/CKEDITOR.config.html#.removePlugins).
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.1 to 3.5
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1