Ticket #6462 (closed Bug: fixed)
Table dialog does not allow percentage values for cellpadding
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, satya, jamcunni@…|
Description (last modified by garry.yao) (diff)
1) Open an instance of the editor.
2) Switch to source mode.
3) Paste in the following table HTML markup:
<TABLE cellspacing="20" cellpadding="20%"> <TR> <TD>Data1 <TD>Data2 <TD>Data3 </TABLE>
4) Switch to wysiwyg mode.
5) Right click on the table and choose Table Properties to open the Table dialog.
6) Click the OK button to close the table without making any changes.
A validation message for the cellpadding field is displayed. Only numeric values can be entered. Percentages are valid values for cellpadding. (See http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/tables.html#adef-cellpadding)
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5 (SVN - 3.5.x) to 3.0
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:14 follow-up: ↓ 15 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:16 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted