Table dialog does not allow percentage values for cellpadding
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, satya, jamcunni@…|
Description (last modified by garry.yao)
1) Open an instance of the editor.
2) Switch to source mode.
3) Paste in the following table HTML markup:
<TABLE cellspacing="20" cellpadding="20%"> <TR> <TD>Data1 <TD>Data2 <TD>Data3 </TABLE>
4) Switch to wysiwyg mode.
5) Right click on the table and choose Table Properties to open the Table dialog.
6) Click the OK button to close the table without making any changes.
A validation message for the cellpadding field is displayed. Only numeric values can be entered. Percentages are valid values for cellpadding. (See http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/tables.html#adef-cellpadding)
Change History (23)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5 (SVN - 3.5.x) to 3.0
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:14 follow-up: ↓ 15 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
comment:16 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened