Lots of language updates for Norwegian (no and nb)
|Reported by:||Mathias-S||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Language||Version:||3.5.2|
Updated language files for Norwegian (no) and Norwegian Bokmal (nb). I've translated all the missing entries, and also fixed a plethora of incorrect translations.
Some of the incorrect translations fixed:
- Consistent use of "ett" (the number one in English) instead of "et" (a, an in English), common mistake in Norway
- Incorrect use of the word "nummer" instead of "tall" (both mean "number" in Norwegian, but are used in different contexts)
- Inconsistent use of words, such as using "bulleted list" and "unsorted list" interchangeably
- Grammatical errors, typos
- All color names were updated, some were missing, some were wrong and some weren't capitalized
- Replaced some words that didn't make sense (such as replacing indent:"nivå" with "innrykk", the former really means "level" and not "indentation")
- Fixed outright translation errors, such as langCode:"Språkretning" with "Språkkode", the former means "language direction"
I've attached the updated language files and patch files.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by Mathias-S
- Keywords norwegian added
- Summary changed from Language updates for Norwegian (no and nb) to Lots of language updates for Norwegian (no and nb)
- Type changed from Bug to Task
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by Mathias-S
- Type changed from Task to Bug
- Version changed from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2