IE Quirks: Type drop down in Bulleted List dialog is not centre aligned.
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.3|
|Keywords:||IBM IE Quirks||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in IE Quirks mode.
- Create a bulleted list.
- Open the bulleted list dialog.
Result: See that the Type drop down is left aligned but it should be in the centre of the dialog (see screenshot).
Change History (8)
Changed 5 years ago by jamescun
Changed 5 years ago by krst
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by krst
- Component changed from General to UI : Skins
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.3 (SVN - trunk) to 3.3
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from UI : Skins to UI : Dialogs
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.