Context menus not displaying correctly in IE6 quirks mode
|Reported by:||tmonahan||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM IE Quirks||Cc:||damo, satya, jamescun|
Description (last modified by garry.yao)
- Remove the doctype line from ui_languages.html and open it in IE6.
- Create a bulleted list and right click it to open the context menu.
Problem: The context menu does not display correctly - it is not wide enough for the text content and therefore extra space appears in the context menu.
This is an issue for many context menus in CKEditor e.g Numbered Lists, Table - cells, columns, rows, flash properties etc
Change History (9)
Changed 6 years ago by tmonahan
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to review
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Keywords IE Quirks added; quirks removed
- Status changed from review to review_failed