In page key handlers are catching ENTER key on toolbar buttons
|Reported by:||Rajasimhan||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.2|
Ticket #4269 addressed the following issue - "Esc" and "Enter" keystrokes are not handled when a dialogue box is opened which causes the form post automatically.
But this issue is now re occurring in 3.5.2. Please check this and provide a fix.
Because of this issue whenever any plugins with a modal pop up window like Image Plugin, Links Plugin, Find & Replace are clicked either the window disappears immediately after it opens or the browser hangs as the JS goes in an infinite loop.
Change History (14)
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.2 to 3.2
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Summary changed from Fix for the Ticket #4269 has regressed. to In page key handlers are catching ENTER key on toolbar buttons
Changed 5 years ago by fredck
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.4
- Owner set to fredck
- Status changed from confirmed to review