Cannot change the button type after creating it
|Reported by:||aaronvg@…||Owned by:||martinkou|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Review-||Cc:|
Once inserted, one cannot change the button type of a button in a form anymore.
- Insert form - Insert button (type = button) - Open contextmenu of button - Type field is disabled.
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by w.olchawa
- Keywords Confirmed IE IE7 added
- Summary changed from Cannot change the button type of a button to Cannot change the button type after creating it
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.5.1
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.