IE: Lists copied from word are not pasted properly
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.5.3|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open CKEditor & copy lists from the attached word doc and paste in the editor using Ctrl + V.
All the list & list items are pasted properly.
last list item in first list & first list item in second list are pasted as paragraphs.
Tested against IE,IE7, IE8 & this is a regression in 3.5.3
Note: Lists are pasted properly when we use Paste from Word dialog.
Change History (7)
Changed 6 years ago by satya
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Cc changed from damo,jamescun,tmonahan to damo, jamescun, tmonahan
- Component changed from General to Core : Pasting
- Keywords IE added
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to review
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed