Ticket #7846 (confirmed Bug)
Opera : Copying and pasting tables not working properly. (CORE-41467)
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan, hallvord@…|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open CK Editor, insert a table and enter data in all table cells.
- keep cursor in first table cell and select the text in all table cells using mouse or key board and press Ctrl + C
- keep cursor in the paragraph after the table and press Ctrl + v.
Expected Result: A new table is pasted which has same no of rows and Columns as the table inserted in step 1.
Actual Result: Data in all table cells are pasted but not as table. when we keep cursor in the pasted data Element path bar shows tr and td tags but no table tag.
when we go back to source view and come back to Rich Text it will combine all the pasted data as single paragraph.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.0
- Summary changed from Opera : Copying and pasting tables not working properly. to Opera : Copying and pasting tables not working properly. (CORE-41467)