Ticket #7882 (closed Bug: fixed)
Opera : We can't open more than one sub menu
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:||3.4.2|
|Keywords:||Opera, IBM||Cc:||hallvord@…, satya, damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
- Open CKEditor and insert a table.
- Open the context menu and keep your mouse over Cell option and see that Cell Sub menu opens.
- Now keep your mouse over Row option.
Expected Result: Row sub menu opens.
Actual Result: Row sub menu does not open and context menu closes & focus goes back to table in editor body.
- Keywords Opera, IBM added; Opera removed
- Cc damo, jamescun, tmonahan added
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Owner set to garry.yao
comment:19 follow-up: ↓ 20 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:23 Changed 3 years ago by hallvord@…
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.