IE: Unlink option is not always available from the context menu when right clicking on a link
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||damo, tmonahan, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sampe in IE.
- Paste the following URL into the editor http://nightly.ckeditor.com/
- Right click on the link to display the context menu.
Expected: The context menu is displayed and it contains paste, edit link and unlink
Actual: The context menu is displayed but it only contains paste and edit link. The unlink option is missing.
Note: If you right click on the link again the unlink option is displayed in the context menu.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.1 (SVN - trunk) to 3.6
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.2
- Status changed from review to review_passed