BIDI: Pressing decrease indent on a RTL list item causes a change in language direction
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.4|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, tmonahan, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Click on the RTL button in the toolbar.
- Create a bulleted/numbered list.
- Apply a paragraph format (e.g. Heading 1) to one of the list items.
- Place the cursor in the list item that the paragraph format was applied to & click on the decrease indent button in the toolbar.
Expected: The number/bullet is removed from the list item and it remains RTL.
Actual: The number/bullet is removed from the list item but the langauge direction changes to LTR.
Change History (22)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.1 (SVN - trunk) to 3.4
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 8 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_failed
comment:17 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from Core : BiDi to Core : Lists
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed