Ticket #7978 (closed Bug: fixed)
IE: Can't open table properties dialog from context menu.
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by garry.yao) (diff)
This bug is based on #7928 comment 3.
Third example : problem in IE 6, 7, 8, 9
- Create new table
- Put the cursor in the table
- Click 'table' in the elementspath
- Choose table properties in the context menu and change the height of the table to 200
- Click save
- Click on table properties in the context menu again: the menu item becomes selected, but the dialog does not open and you are blocked. (See Error.jpg)
It's not always reproducible. To reproduce it, after changing the height and saving (point 5), I had to place the cursor on one of the "selection squares" (see pic) so that the cursor changed to "resize cursor"(two oposite arrows). With that cursor, opening table properties dialog from menu is impossible.
I could reproduce it In IE9 from version 3.4.
In IE8, IE7 and IE6 from version 3.3.2 but in 3.3.2 after you change the height the table looses focus. You have to click once more on elementspath to select the table and then right-click on it. Once again it’s best to show right-click menu when cursor is changed to “resize cursor” although using “drag cursor” also has the same effect in this case.
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from IE: Can't choose table properties from context menu. to IE: Can't open table properties dialog from context menu.