ElementsPath doesn't show correct element
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
- Create a link from toolbar
- Press End to go to the end of the link.
- ElementsPath is showing that you are still inside of the link
- Type a few letters
Result: Letters are typed as plain text
This TC is reproducible in Opera and Webkit browsers from CKEditor 3.5.1.
Until CKE 3.5 ElementsPath was showing link and first typed letter was continuation of this link. Rest of the letters were typed as plain text.
IE and Firefox work fine in this case. They don’t show that you are inside of the link and letters are typed as plain text.
- Type a line of text - few words ended with a link.
- Using mouse, place the cursor inside of plain-text word.
- Using mouse again place the cursor at the end of the line – behind the link
ElementsPath is showing that you are inside of the link but the letters typed are plain-text.
This is reproducible in IE, Webkit and Opera from CKEditor 3.0
Firefox is the only browser which works correct in this case.