BIDI: IE8: Unspecified web page error thrown when using the Undo
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Undo & Redo||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM IE8||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in IE8.
- Paste the following code into source
<p dir="rtl"> paragraph 1</p> <p dir="rtl"> paragraph 2</p>
- Go back to rich text, click on paragraph 1 & press Increase indent button in the toolbar.
- Click once on paragraph 2 (so that frame is shown around paragraph 2) & click the undo button in the toolbar.
Result: The following webpage error is displayed and error message is Unspecified error.
This issue originally reported in ticket #7587 which is closed as duplicate of #7002 which is fixed in 3.6.2 but the original issue mentioned in ticket #7587 still exists so we are logging this new ticket to track the issue
Change History (12)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IE8 added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Undo/Redo
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from reopened to review