IE : Cursor goes to start of editor body when we bring up link dialog using Link tool bar icon & closing Link dialog using OK Button
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Selection||Version:||3.5.3|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open any CK Editor sample and insert a link.
- Keep cursor inside the link and click on Link icon in the toolbar.
- See that Link dialog comes up
- Don't change any values, Close the Link dialog by clicking OK Button.
Expected Result: Link dialog is closed and Link gets selected.
Actual Result: Link dialog is closed but cursor going to start of editor body. This will cause huge inconvenience to users if they want to edit a document with huge content in it.
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.5.3
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to Core : Selection
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
comment:12 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened