IE: Editing area looses focus when clicking close to the scrollbar
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||fredck|
With IE<8, IE8+Compat and IE9+Compat:
- Have enough contents to show the scrollbar in the editing area.
- See the caret blinking in the editing area.
- Move the mouse inside the editing area, close enough to the scrollbar. See that the mouse changes to arrow.
- Click on that space.
The caret will disappear (no editing focus). If you type, nothing happens.
Change History (11)
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review to review_failed
comment:6 in reply to: ↑ 5 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review_failed to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.