IE: Script error when opening table context menu
|Reported by:||tmonahan||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:||3.6.3|
- Open any nightly sample and insert a table.
- Click on the table border so that the browser handles appear.
- Move the mouse over a table cell and right click to bring up the context menu. (See attached screen capture)
- Move the mouse slightly away from the context menu and click the mouse.
Problem: A script error occurs
When run in source mode, the error is as follows:
Message: Member not found. Line: 685 Char: 4 Code: 0 URI: ..../_source/plugins/selection/plugin.js
This only seems to occur since revision #7404
Change History (6)
Changed 5 years ago by tmonahan
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to UI : Context Menu
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.