[IE9+Compat] Paste goes at the end for the document
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.6.3|
- Be sure to have some text in the clipboard.
- Place the caret in the middle of some text.
- Hit the Paste button in the toolbar. "Allow" access to the clipboard. (Paste will work as expected)
- Hit the Paste button again. (Paste will go at the end of the document)
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Summary changed from [IE9+Compat] Past goes at the end for the text to [IE9+Compat] Paste goes at the end for the document
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.