Ticket #8884 (confirmed Bug)
Webkit & FF: Dragging image wrapped in Header Element leaves empty headers in content area.
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski) (diff)
- Go to http://ckeditor.com/demo
- Drag image in few places inside content area
- Switch to source and notice that there are many empty headers inside content area <h1> </h1>
I have also tried using the below code (img inside div)
<div> <img alt="" src="http://a.cksource.com/c/1/inc/img/demo-little-red.jpg" style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; float: left; width: 120px; height: 168px;" /></div> <h1>Little Red Riding Hood</h1>
Div is lost on first drag. Wrapping div stays at the top and doesn't break paragraphs like H1.
Issue reproducible in Webkit and Firefox from CKEditor 3.0
- Keywords Firefox added
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Webkit: Dragging image wrapped in block element leaves empty block elements in content area. to Webkit & FF: Dragging image wrapped in Header Element leaves empty headers in content area.