CK Editor dialogs do not show completely in small window
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||a.nowodzinski|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open any CK Editor sample.
- Re-size browser window to minimum.
- Click on Table icon.
Issue: Table Properties dialog comes up but we can't see some of the fields, even when we use the browser scroll bar we can't see the fields that are out of view.
I have attached a screenshot of the issue.
It happens for all the big diloags (Image, Flash,IFrame, Paste dialogs)
Change History (14)
Changed 5 years ago by satya
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IBM added; ibm removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.0
Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.5
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Milestone CKEditor 3.6.5 deleted
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by a.nowodzinski
- Owner changed from garry.yao to a.nowodzinski
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned