Ticket #8979 (closed Bug: fixed)
Incorrect font size shown for <font> tag
|Reported by:||tmonahan||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0|
- Open any CKEditor sample and copy the following into the Source view:
<p> <font size="3">Sample Text</font></p>
- Return to wysiwyg mode and click on the text in the editor.
Problem: The font size combo box displays the first font size in the list i.e. 8. It should not display any size.
This is confusing for the user because if they think the font size is 8 and wish to make it bigger e.g. 12, the font size actually gets smaller when size 12 styling is applied.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.4 (SVN - trunk) to 3.0
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Status changed from assigned to review
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.4