Ticket #9009 (closed Bug: fixed)
Text style lost on previous line in enterMode = CKEDITOR.ENTER_BR when deselecting the style in the toolbar
|Reported by:||pauljvrw||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.6.3|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||tmonahan, damo, satya|
How to reproduce:
- 1 - Go to http://nightly.ckeditor.com/
- 2 - Choose the sample "Using the "Enter" key in CKEditor"
- 3 - Choose the 'use <BR> when enter is pressed' setting.
- 4 - select 'underline' in the toolbar and type some words.
- 5 - Type enter for going to a new line
- 6 - deselect 'underline' in the toolbar
Now all underlining is removed from the previous line. The bold and other styles have the same problem.
In paragraph mode this does not happen. Same if you do not go to a new line. Therefore expected: text style on previous line is preserved after an enter in BR mode and subsequent deselect of the style in the toolbar.
Browsers tested: FF: bug found Safari: bug found Chrome: bug found IE9: Works as expected IE8: Works as expected
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords IBM added
- Cc tmonahan, damo, satya added