FF error shown when calling setData() on hidden editor, with autogrow on
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||fredck|
Appears to be Firefox only.
- Open a sample with autogrow enabled
- Hide the editor by setting display:none on some container holding the editor.
- Call setData() on the editor.
this.getWindow().$.getComputedStyle(this.$, "") is null
The same test case without autogrow enabled works without errors.
This appears to be a regression from rev. 7244, fix for ticket #8050.
Change History (9)
Changed 5 years ago by damo
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.6.2
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Owner set to fredck
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
Changed 5 years ago by fredck
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.5
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.