|Version 40 (modified by garry.yao, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the development web site of FCKeditor/CKEditor. For our main web site, please go to http://ckeditor.com.
- Register Now: to be able to open tickets or add comments to tickets in this site, you are required to register and login.
- Reporting Bugs: bug reports are precious for software development. Let us know about every single issue you may find in FCKeditor.
- Request Features: come up with your needs and ideas to make FCKeditor even more powerful.
- Mailing Lists : the most effective way for development communications and to watch the project.
- Documentation : info about the official, public, documentation.
- Forums : get (and give) support, socialize and exchange your ideas with our community.
- Trac Site : how to work and contribute in this site.
- Important Considerations : things you must have in mind before start coding.
- SVN : where to find the code to work with, what you will find there and how to work with it.
- Testing : how to test and create test cases for your code.
- Compatibility : the compatibility we must provide now, and what we want to provide in the future.
- Components : the main components that compose the project and their relative maintainers.
- Coding Style Guidelines : the coding style standards to follow.
- MediaWiki+FCKeditor : we have started coding the integration between FCKeditor and MediaWiki. Check out this site for more info.
- Ticket Life Cycle : illustrates the tickets handling workflow.
- Ideas Bin : a brainstorming place to throw ideas that reflect the current and future versions of FCKeditor.