Change History (8)

comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by Olek Nowodziński

Description: modified (diff)

comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Artur Delura

Works for me.

comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by Jakub Ś

Can this be related to #13334? If yes, please also see other ticket from this user.

comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by Piotrek Koszuliński

Status: newconfirmed

comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by Piotrek Koszuliński

Owner: set to Piotrek Koszuliński
Status: confirmedassigned

comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by Piotrek Koszuliński

Status: assignedreview

There's a small mess in the dnd tests, because usually all three events - dragstart, drop and dragend are using the same mocked native event. It meant that e.g. all 3 events were fired with the same target. Moreover, this target was totally unrealistic because it was a typeless dom.domObject.

I made small cleanup here and there. Most importantly, the target is now set to more realistic values in the widget tests. And the widgets check the target the most, because it is important in dragstart and drop (hence test failure).

Changes in branch:t/13346.

comment:7 in reply to:  6 Changed 4 years ago by Piotr Jasiun

Status: reviewreview_passed

Replying to Reinmar:

Most importantly, the target is now set to more realistic values in the widget tests.

No, it was not ;P dragstart and dragend should have the same target which is dragged element, while drop target in the element on which we drop. Also if test emulate external drag and drop, so it has no dragstart, it should have no dragend too. I fixed this and push changes to the same branch. But I agree, there was a mess and the unrealistic target.

Check if changes makes sense and close this ticket if they do.

comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by Piotrek Koszuliński

Resolution: fixed
Status: review_passedclosed

Merged to major with git:ebc9132.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
© 2003 – 2019 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy