Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #13699, comment 8


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Feb 18, 2016, 2:47:14 PM (3 years ago)
Author:
Yücel
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #13699, comment 8

    initial v1  
    1 Greetings, I have been fighting with this issue for a couple of days. I have overcome the problem by manipulating ckeditor.js a little. Easiest solution was to change the way CKEDITOR.htmlParser.filter is called (addRules function is called for this object). Junos vpn changes this occurences to DanaGetFilter(document.htmlParser) and so on, we need to call it in a way so that vpn won't recognize it. So I have simply changed CKEDITOR.htmlParser.filter to CKEDITOR["html"+"Parser"]["fil" + "ter"] and some other occurences.
     1Greetings, I have been fighting with this issue for a couple of days. I have overcome the problem by manipulating ckeditor.js a little. Easiest solution was to change the way CKEDITOR.htmlParser.filter is called (addRules function is called for this object). Junos vpn changes this occurences to DanaGetFilter(document.htmlParser) and so on, we need to call it in a way so that vpn won't recognize it. So I have simply changed CKEDITOR.htmlParser.filter to CKEDITOR["html"+"Parser"][ "fil" + "ter" ] and some other occurences.
© 2003 – 2019 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy