Ticket #4107 (closed Bug: fixed)
Font combo inconsistency
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:|
Description (last modified by garry.yao) (diff)
- Open the 'replace by class' sample page in Firefox;
- Assign 'Georgia' font to word 'This';
- Open the 'replace by class' sample page in IE7;
- Copy the source of editor from FF into IE;
- Click inside word 'This';
- Actual Result: The 'Font' combo is not updated.
- Expected Result: The 'Font' combo is populated with 'Georgia'.
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Keywords Review- added; Review? removed
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.0 to CKEditor 3.1
- Keywords Review? added; Review- removed
- Description modified (diff)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.