Fire event after enterkey press is handled
|Reported by:||jonhg||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||3.0|
I need to manipulate the created block after enterkey is pressed.
It would be very nice if the enterkey plugin could fire an event like 'enterkey' or something after the enterkey is handled.
It is not possible to hook into this code at the moment since it is runned in a timeout.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 8 years ago by jonhg
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
- Version changed from SVN (CKEditor) - OLD to 3.0