Ticket #4264 (confirmed New Feature)
Fire event after enterkey press is handled
|Reported by:||jonhg||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||3.0|
I need to manipulate the created block after enterkey is pressed.
It would be very nice if the enterkey plugin could fire an event like 'enterkey' or something after the enterkey is handled.
It is not possible to hook into this code at the moment since it is runned in a timeout.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
- Version changed from SVN (CKEditor) - OLD to 3.0