Wrong cursor positioning with lists
|Reported by:||dustball||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
- Load 2.4.3 Beta with Firefox at http://www.fckeditor.net/_temp/2.4.3/_samples/
- Delete all the text, and type three lines of text
- Select the three lines, and click the 'bulleted list' icon
- Switch to source mode and switch back
- Focus in the editor and hit <Control-End> on the keyboard to jump to the end of the document.
BUG 1: First, you will notice the cursor is askew, down a few pixels.
BUG 2: If you type "Hello<enter>" you will see the cursor jump down to the next line
BUG 3: If you type any more, the characters are invisible. There is no record of having typed them if you switch back to source.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from Core : Styles to General
- Keywords Firefox Confirmed added; firefox lists removed
- Milestone changed from FCKeditor 2.4.3 to FCKeditor 2.5
- Summary changed from Can focus in an OL element, then type invisible characters to Wrong cursor positioning with lists
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.4.2